1. Does Piel Frama ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship our products all around the world.
2. What shipping method does Piel Frama use?
Depending on the country to which the item is sent, we use different couriers as per below:
Spain: Seur or Correos España (regular post)
United Kingdom: Correos
Other ountries within EU: DHL or TNT
Countries outside EU: UPS Express
USA: UPS express
3. Can I have my purchase shipped to a PO Box (Post Office Box) or to an APO/FPO (US military address)?
Our couriers do not provide deliveries to PO Boxes or to APOs.
We would need you to indicate a physical address for delivery. It would be important if someone could sign the delivery on its arrival.
4. I do not feel confident about sending my Credit Card details via the Web. Is Piel Frama´s website totally secure?
Purchasing our products directly through our website is 100% secure.
The transaction takes place through an encrypted security page using a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Security Certificate based on the most advanced Internet Security Protocols.
Any information sent is automatically encrypted by the server so that it is impossible for anyone to have unauthorized access to it.
5. I do not have a credit card or do not want to use it on the internet. Can I use some other method of payment to place my order?
Apart from the payment via credit card we also accept the following methods of payment:
- Bank transfer: in order to place your order, you should contact Piel Frama´s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you about our bank details and how to place the order.
6. Can I pay my order COD (cash on delivery)?
Sorry but we only accept this kind of payment if the delivery is within Spain.
For the rest of the world, the payment needs to be done in advance by choosing one of the aforementioned methods of payments.
7. Can I use an additional protective cover together with my Piel Frama case?
Our cases are designed and made taking into account the exact measurements of the device. They fit like a glove the model for which they are handmade so that adding additional bulk to your device might make it incompatible.
8. Can I return a custom made case?
There are no possibilities to return or exchange a custom made case. Once that our craftsmen start making a custom case, it belongs to the customer who has ordered it even if it has not been delivered yet.
Custom cases are totally and specifically made as per customer´s requirements and we cannot accept any return for a refund or exchange even if the case does not meet your expectations.
9. Are Custom Taxes or fees included in the price of our products?
Custom Taxes (if applicable) are not included in the price of our products as they may vary from country to country.
We suggest that you inform yourself about it before purchasing or simply send us your inquiry and we will be happy to help.
To United States;
3-5 business days from the date we ship your order. After, UPS will send you an email with your tracking number. Custom taxes are not included in price.
2-3 business days from the date we ship your order.
To European Union;
3-5 business days from the date we ship your order.
All Other Countries;
5-8 business days from the date we ship your order. After, UPS will send you an email with your tracking number. Custom taxes are not included in price.